Work With Us: Electronic Media Coordinator
Sep 19, 2019
Okanagan Hockey Group (OHG) is hiring an Electronic Media Coordinator.
Summary of responsibilities:
- Manage OHG website(s). Edit, post content, keep current.
- Manage all social media accounts for OHG North America
- Develop initiatives and campaigns to build followers to meet annual target
- Generate, edit, publish and share content across all North American digital platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter)
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Monitor web traffic and achieve annual targets for social media stats on all platforms
- Working with marketing department to support their initiatives, ensuring consistency in messaging. Develop new features to promote brand awareness including contests and promotions.
- Develop relevant content to target customer base in order to assist in meeting sales/recruiting targets for all divisions
- Develop and implement a content marketing strategy for OHG
- Develop and manage OHG’s brand awareness and online presence and reputation
- Collaborate with UK and European divisions to optimize overall electronic strategy.
- Manage SEO initiatives and generation of inbound traffic
- Develop annual strategic plan for social media
- Maintain a social media posting calendar
- Working with the Marketing Manager, develop monthly reporting metrics and processes
- Stay informed of developments and changes to make the most of emerging technologies.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Degree is Marketing, Social Media, Communications and/or related fields
- Knowledge of Concrete 5 and WordPress website platforms. Ability to make changes and edits as required.
- Good understanding of current SEO Practices
- Hockey knowledge an asset
- Previous experience in a related role.
- $30,000 - $40,000 annually with Extended Health Benefit Plan
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. The review of resumes will begin immediately.