The OHA Prospects Summer Development Camp is an intensive six-day camp, held July 2-7 in Penticton, B.C., exposing athletes to the latest elite development methods essential to preparation for the next level.
With daily off-ice development, classroom sessions, on-ice development and competitive games; the OHA Prospects Summer Development Camp will familiarize you with all the necessary resources needed to raise your game this off-season.
Are you considering a future at OHA? This camp also provides the opportunity to interact and be evaluated by our current OHA staff, experience the OHA campus first-hand and get a taste of what it’s like to be a student athlete at the Okanagan Hockey Academy.
1) Professional training, development and staff
2) High level coaching and team concept philosophies
3) Intense daily training and competitive environment
4) Exceptional camp experience providing the opportunity to play with and against like-minded athletes
5) Learn the value systems of the world famous Okanagan Hockey Academy
6) Daily and end of camp feedback and evaluation
8) Access to WHL Combine Database for comparative feedback #knowwhereyoustand
9) Informative professional guest speakers for athletes and parents benefit
10) Opportunity to sit down one-on-one with former NHL forward and OHA Director Dixon Ward to discuss hockey pathways
Get your off-season development on the right track this year with Okanagan Hockey’s most elite development camp, the OHA Prospects Summer Development Camp!
|Camp||Birth Year||Start||End||Price (CDN)||Register|
For more information, and to speak to one of our professional staff, contact:
1-888-844-6611 ext. 3354
To learn more about all the camps Okanagan Hockey have to offer, visit our camp descriptions page.
Joining Okanagan Hockey Academy was the best decision I made to advance my hockey development. I grew as a person and as a player thanks to our amazing coaches. My education was held to a very high standard by our education advisor and tutors. I also met people who will be lifelong friends."